Business Accounting Degree Program
There are huge requirements in the job market for accountants and auditors who have an industry-current knowledge and real-world understanding of the issues facing today's businesses. Under listed programs are help you to get job in international markets and corporate world.
College America Onlne
At College America you can easily complete your Associate's Degree in 15-20 months and your Bachelor's Degree in only 30 months. And, we now offer FastFlex 2+2 courses so you have the convenience of being on-line 2 times per week and at the campus 2 times per week.
Request more information
- AS in Business Management and Accounting - Online:- There are many exciting, challenging, and rewarding jobs for people with management and accounting skills. A thorough business education with computer training can help you climb the corporate ladder — and each rung brings richer rewards. Our AOS in Business Management & Accounting Online will prepare you for a career in business, and teach you how to make it to the top without starting at the very bottom. Managers are administrators, supervisors, directors, and executives, but all are concerned with the activity of accomplishing objectives through other people. Managers often enjoy excellent benefits such as bonuses and stock options.
- AS in Business Management and Accounting with emphasis in Property Management - Online:- Complete your online degree while you prepare for NPMA certification. You will earn a degree without putting your life on hold. With online education there are no on-campus classes to attend, it is accelerated and you can take one or two classes at a time. There's a start date every 4 weeks. You learn and gain your degree on your own schedule, at home, at work, while traveling, 24/7.
- BS in Accounting - Online:- The Bachelor's of Science Degree in Accounting is designed to prepare the graduate for entry into positions with public accounting firms and similarly challenging positions with private, government, and nonprofit organizations. The objectives of the major are to provide the graduate with an understanding of business and financial concepts and how they relate to professional accounting — including the principles of federal taxation, auditing, and accounting for small businesses and corporations.
Florida Tech University Online
Today’s businesses – both large and small – increasingly maintain financial records on computers and require professionals with specialized accounting training. As new businesses emerge and financial laws change, demand for professionals with an accounting degree is expected to continue to grow. If you’re good with numbers and enjoy working with people, this online accounting degree is the one for you. Florida Tech High Tech With a Human Touch Ranked a Best National University by U.S. News & World Report. Florida Institute of Technology is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Request more information
- Associate of Arts in Accounting:- An Associate’s degree in Accounting offers countless advantages ranging from increased earnings to improved job stability. Studies prove, associate’s degree holders earn more money, enjoy more career opportunities and are less likely to be unemployed compared to those with only a high school diploma. And you can finish this accounting degree program 100% online in less than 20 months, without putting your life on hold.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting:- Florida Tech's Bachelor’s of Arts in Accounting degree prepares you for a career in financial, managerial and cost accounting, tax planning, auditing, international accounting, and accounting for mergers and acquisitions. As a graduate, you could pursue a career in either public or private accounting (profit and not-for-profit) or in the government. This BA Accounting degree also establishes a foundation for becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA). To ensure a complete education, our Florida Tech University Online accounting degree program is structured from a broad-based liberal arts foundation to a career-specific business concentration.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration With a Specialization in Accounting:- This Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting degree is designed to help you learn skills in effective business communications, strategies in decision making and principles including auditing and individual federal income tax. Anyone who wishes to work in the field of business administration or accounting will benefit.
Colorado Technical University Online
Changing financial laws and regulations, coupled with an increased scrutiny of corporate finances, are expected to generate growth in the job market for accountants and auditors who have an industry-current knowledge and real-world understanding of the issues facing today’s businesses.
Request more information
- MBA in Accounting (Earn Degree in 15 months)
Next Pages >> [ 1 ], [ 2 ]