Online Diploma Programs
A Career Diploma is designed to prepare students with career or vocation training that will allow them to take an entry-level position. For those looking for a career education online, this is the place for you. Whatever your career aspirations, you'll find something to interest you with our directory of online career training programs. Career diplomas are formal documents issued by a vocational or technical school. The diploma affirms that the student has successfully completed all course work necessary to receive this type of certification. A typical career diploma is not focused on a broad area of expertise, as is the case with many university degree programs.
Dilopma Colleges & Universities- Online & at Campus
Keiser Career College
Keiser Career College offers career-oriented training programs that prepare students for positions in allied health and computer technology.
The faculty is comprised of industry-experienced professionals who offer students personal attention and their own practical knowledge in an environment that simulates the real world. Keiser Career College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
Request more information
- Computer Networking with Emerging Technologies:- The diploma program in Computer Networking with Emerging Technologies Program provides instruction in various network designs, computer-related equipment, network management, systems and application software. In addition, the program will introduce the student to exciting emerging technologies; such as, network security, wireless networks, Voice Over IP, and remote network management. This program offers course work designed to train the network administrator in standard networking principles as well as new and emerging technologies. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of this program.
- EMT-B - Paramedic:- The (EMT-B)-Paramedic Program provides learning experiences that enable the student to acquire and assimilate the necessary technical competencies to function effectively as a supportive health care provider. This program is designed to prepare the student for a career in the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Field as an Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic in accordance with the Department of Transportation National Standard curriculum. Paramedics are highly trained members of the health-care community who utilize clinical decision making to formulate a field impression in order to provide basic and advanced life support. Paramedics are responsible for bringing life-saving diagnostic and treatment skills to the patient at the scene of an emergency. As the highest level “out-of-hospital” healthcare provider, the paramedic acts as a team leader during an ambulance response to medical emergencies, rescue operations, mass casualty situations, and crime scenes. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion
- Massage Therapy:- The Massage Therapy program provides instruction in therapeutic massage with knowledge of the structure and function of the human body. Students receive training in hydrotherapy, massage law, the prevention of medical errors, and allied modalities. In addition, students will be required to participate in a clinical setting to practice skills obtained in the program. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of this program.
- Medical Assisting:- This program trains students to become multi-skilled professionals who assist physicians. Students will learn to perform duties under the direction of a physician in all areas of medical practice. In addition to learning the clinical aspects of the career, students will learn how to function in an administrative capacity at the medical office. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of this program.
- Medical Billing and Coding:- This program is intended for those who wish to gain employment in medical billing and health information management in either the public or private sector, including positions in the offices of private physicians, hospitals, and medical centers. Students will develop a thorough knowledge of medical terminology, health records management, insurance procedures and billing software, medical coding, as well as skills in business communications and office administration that are vital for success in this growing field. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of this program
- Paramedic:- Paramedics are highly trained members of the health-care community who utilize clinical decision making to formulate a field impression in order to provide basic and advanced life support. Paramedics are responsible for bringing life-saving diagnostic and treatment skills to the patient at the scene of an emergency. Paramedics receive intense training in EMT-Paramedic is recognized as an allied health occupation in which healthcare workers respond and provide immediate treatment to victims of illness or injury. As the highest level “out-of-hospital” healthcare provider, the paramedic acts as a team leader during an ambulance response to medical emergencies, rescue operations, mass casualty situations, and crime scenes. This is the second level for a career in Emergency Medical Services.
- Paramedical Aesthetician (Advanced Clinical Skincare Specialist):- Paramedical Aestheticians work with plastic surgeons and dermatologists in pre-and postoperative skin care. Under the guidance of a licensed health care provider, they provide treatments that prepare the skin for surgery for a more comfortable healing process. In addition to studying techniques used in the medical community, students will study advanced skin care training marketable in spas and salons. Students will participate in a clinical setting to apply skills that have been acquired in the program. All students are required to complete at least 100 “services” as part of their practical training. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of this program.
- Pharmacy Technology:- This program provides instruction in how to assist the pharmacist in the packing and distribution of medication. Graduates can find employment in hospitals (private and government), nursing care facilities, private and chain drug stores, drug manufactures, wholesale drug houses and health maintenance organizations. Students will also study the professional and technical skills necessary for direct employment as a pharmacy technician. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of this program.
- Practical Nurse:- Practical Nurses care for the sick, injured, convalescent and disabled under the direction of physicians and registered nurses. Healthcare employment opportunities are available in long term care, home health, hospitals and outpatient settings. Clinical experience is provided at extended care facilities and hospitals. A diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of this program.
Page: 1, 2