Finance Dgree Online Programs
If you are ready to advance your business career or explore new job opportunities in a variety of fields including banking, financial services, and purchasing the online Business degree program concentration with Finance will prepare you with the quantitative skills to help you meet your career goals. Job prospects in finance are expected to grow faster than average for the next 10 years.
American InterContinental University Online
If you want to earn a business degree online, rest assured that the School of Business at AIU Online offers a real-world approach to helping you define and pursue your desired professional goals. Our degree programs offer concentrations that apply to career opportunities in many areas of the business world. Accounting and Finance degree completion program to help prepare students interested in pursuing such career opportunities as Internal Auditors, Assistant Controller, Loan Officers, and Personal Financial Advisors.
Request more information
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting & Finance:- The online BBA with a concentration in Accounting and Finance degree completion program is structured to provide a strong foundation for motivated professionals looking to pursue financial career opportunities. Graduates can also be prepared for further study should they decide to advance into the AIU Online MBA program after graduation from the online BBA program.
- MBA - Accounting & Finance:- AIU Online’s Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and Finance offers industry-relevant study for students interested in developing and enhancing their career opportunities in financial professions, such as financial analysis or independent accountancy. Our online Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and Finance degree can be earned in as little as 10 months.
- MBA - Accounting & Finance Part Time Option
- MBA - Finance:- Financial analysts are responsible for determining a company's value and projecting its future earnings as well as assessing industry trends and developing forecasts. They also monitor the economy to determine its effect on earnings and must keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect the industry. AIU Online's Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program offers a concentration in Finance to help meet the demand for professionals with industry-current the knowledge and skills to pursue exciting career opportunities in the finance industry.
- MBA - Finance Part Time Option
Berkeley College Online
These programs are designed to provide an overview of financial institutions, the products and services they offer, and their importance to the economy. The curriculum, built on a solid business and technology core, emphasizes financial planning and exchange, and considers investment and securities management. Graduates may pursue careers in a variety of financial organizations including investment firms and banks.
Request more information
- Associate Degree Programs (A.A.S.): Financial Services:- This program is designed to provide an overview of financial institutions, the products and services they offer, and their importance to the economy. The curriculum, built on a solid business and technology core, emphasizes financial planning and exchange, and considers investment and securities management. Graduates may pursue careers in a variety of financial organizations including investment firms and banks.
- Bachelor of Business Admin Degree Programs: BBA Financial Services:- The ever-increasing complexity of today’s financial world renders yesterday’s answers obsolete. Students can get started in a career in the financial services industry with Berkeley College degree programs in Financial Services. Trained professionals in this field can assess and evaluate a client’s financial future and develop a comprehensive financial plan. The programs are designed to provide an overview of financial institutions, the products and services they offer, and their importance to the economy.
- Bachelor of Science Degree Program (B.S.): Financial Services:- These programs meet the need for trained professionals to plan, assess, and evaluate a client's financial future through the development of a comprehensive financial plan. Graduates are qualified to join the investment community and secure positions within investment firms. The programs also prepare students for the Certifieid Financial Planning Examination offered by the CFP Board of Standards, Inc.
Capella University- Online
Degree specialization in finance will help you develop your knowledge of financial management and enhance your interpersonal and professional skills. You will learn new methods to improve organizational effectiveness and new tools to help you advance as a financial services professional. Course work focuses on investment and portfolio management, international finance management, and corporate finance analysis.
Request more information
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business: Finance:- Regulatory reforms and economic expansion have driven growth in the financial sector, including financial analyst and personal financial advisor positions. This online finance specialization degree is designed to provide you the financial management, interpersonal, and professional skills you need to help companies or individuals achieve optimal returns while maintaining financial and reporting integrity.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Finance:-
Colorado Technical University - Online
A degree program with a concentration in Finance is designed to prepare students with a fundamental knowledge of the language, concepts and strategies required for successful careers in finance.
Request more information
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Finance:- The focus of this program is to provide motivated professionals with the knowledge and experience they need to pursue such diverse careers as Business Consulting Analyst, Financial Analyst, Collection Supervisor, Internal Auditor and Currency Specialist. Course concentrations include the study of money and capital markets, risk management and corporate and international finance. This Bachelor's (BSBA) degree can be completed in 15 months* and includes six Professional Certificates.
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Forensics:-
Curriculum is focused on helping career-motivated professionals wishing to combine a solid foundation in Finance and Accounting with the knowledge and skills necessary to enter the field of financial investigations. This Bachelor of Science degree program features courses including: Forensic Accounting, Financial Investigations, Money Laundering Detection and Reporting and many others. Coursework is structured to give the students the critical skills required to participate in the investigation of money laundering, terrorist financing and forensic accounting investigations.
- Master of Business Administration- Finance:- Colorado Tech Online’s real-world MBA with a concentration in Finance can help students learn how to analyze financial information in order to make decisions that can enhance the prospects for successful business initiatives. This program is designed to help prepare students with the knowledge and credentials they can use to pursue such positions as CFO, Financial Manager, Director of Finance, Corporate Finance Associate and many others. Students earn one Professional Certificate as they work towards the completion of the MBA with a concentration in Finance. This resume-enhancing certificate is built into the degree program without any additional courses or costs. This accelerated MBA program can be completed in 15 months.
Next Pages >> [ 1 ], 2