Nursing, Health Care & Medical Programs
Thinking of a career in health care administration? These online colleges and universities offer accredited associate degree programs in health administration, medical office administration, medical secretary and administration assistant.
Earn the degree you've always wanted at Ashford University. Achieve your goals with the resources you need, including an innovative online classroom and a supportive environment. Your education at Ashford University is a shared experience that unites you with students and faculty around the world. Ashford University is defining the modern college experience.
Health Care Administration degree
Request more information
- Bachelor of Arts in Complementary and Alternative Health:- Center yourself when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Complementary and Alternative Health online from Ashford University. This online degree program examines spirituality and non-Western systems of integrated and holistic health.
Increasing cultural diversity has resulted in growing numbers of people who pursue complementary and alternative medicine. Take this opportunity to explore the history, practice, and delivery of non-allopathic health systems, including: Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, acupuncture, hypnosis, reiki, meditation, and prayer. In this curriculum, you will examine philosophical differences between holistic and conventional health approaches. Identify usage trends and disease management from a multicultural perspective. Take charge of mind, body, and spirit challenges. Find balance ? earn your Bachelor of Arts in Complementary and Alternative
- Bachelor of Arts in Health and Human Services:- Support people in need! Enhance your career when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health and Human Services degree online from Ashford University.
You will develop strong communication skills and learn the proper role of technology in health and human services. Your courses include a wide range of topics, from current medical issues to special populations in public health. Your curriculum concludes with research into access and delivery of services for a select group. Give your career in health a head start with your Bachelor of Arts in
Health and Human Services.
- Bachelor of Arts in Health and Wellness:- Create healthy lifestyles with your Bachelor of Arts in Health and Wellness earned online from Ashford University. In this program, you will explore personal fitness and health evaluation.
There is increasing need for health professionals, due to health care reform and an aging and multicultural population. Professionals who understand both positive and negative health practices will be in demand. This degree demonstrates your knowledge of disease and injury prevention. Your online coursework includes nutrition, health program planning, and community health. Discover ways to promote health through behavioral change. Examine risk behaviors that can compromise a person?s health throughout the lifespan. Design a personalized physical fitness program. Encourage wellness ? earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health and Wellness from
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration:- Earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration degree online from Ashford University, and benefit from an interdisciplinary and integrated learning approach, reflecting the realities of the health care system. Build a solid foundation for career mobility among health care professionals. Explore administration, regulation and financing, planning, and policy. Delve into the social, political, ethical, legal and economic factors contributing to the complexity of the US health care system. You'll find the program integrates the learning needs of health care professionals and others to gain knowledge in health related topics, operations, and applications.
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Studies:- Make a difference in peoples? health! With your Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Studies earned online from Ashford University, you demonstrate your knowledge and skills to provide quality service in the health care industry. The health care industry is one of the largest in the United States and will continue to grow. In this curriculum, you will learn about the US health care system, as well as medical ethics and law. Your courses cover subjects from community health to special populations. Use previous education or work experience to enhance and personalize your Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Studies degree when you pair it with a transfer concentration.
- BA in Social Science (BA/SS) degree with Health Studies:- Share your skills and make a difference with your Bachelor of Arts in Health Education from Ashford University. If you dream of helping people improve their health, then this online degree program is for you.
The health care industry needs health educators to prevent disease and promote well-being. Professionals who understand the needs of multicultural patients and special populations will continue to be in high demand. This degree represents your proficiency in overcoming the challenges that confront community health. Your online coursework covers nutrition, alternative medicine, and behavior modification. Explore the practical issues faced by health professionals as you learn to trace the physical and cultural causes of disease. Impart well-being ? earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health Education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Informatics:- Use data to improve the quality of health care when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health Informatics online from Ashford University.
Health informatics is an emerging field that combines research, statistics, and design in a health and human service context. In addition to building software, informatics encompasses the study of human, social, and organizational contexts. Learn emerging applications in health informatics. Examine the regulations that govern the storage and sharing of health data. Analyze information?s role in health care delivery, education, and research. Your online courses include such topics as statistics, information systems, and telecommunications.
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Marketing and Communication:- Inform the public on vital health issues. Pursue your Bachelor of Arts in Health Marketing and Communication degree online from Ashford University.
As the health care industry continues to grow, there are a variety of careers for health communicators. If you dream of designing health interventions and campaigns, this degree is for you. This degree demonstrates your ability to deliver information that protects the health of diverse populations. Your courses draw from marketing, public relations, and health science to give you a broad perspective on public health information. You will explore community health issues, advertising, and social media. Promote well- being - earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health Marketing and Communication.
- Master of Arts in Health Care Administration:- Foster your health care career goals by earning your Master of Arts in Health Care Administration online from Ashford University. Deepen the value of your services with the expertise that derives from an advanced degree. This graduate degree empowers you to assume leadership positions in health care organizations. You will study such areas as finance, biostatistics, and strategic planning. The program incorporates applied health care theories across the domains of organized health care. With your Master of Arts in Health Care Administration, you demonstrate your expertise in directing health care organizations, leading health professionals, and delivering invaluable services to people in need.
- MBA - Health Care Administration specialization:- With your Health Care Administration specialization added to your MBA degree earned online from Ashford University, you will enjoy the confidence that comes from a greater understanding of health policy, economics, and program implementation. Combine major course credits in Business Administration with nine credits in Health Care Administration for a more specialized degree with added value. This specialization prepares you to assume leadership positions in health care organizations. You will increase interpersonal skills while developing expertise in accounting, quality assurance, risk management, health policy, law, statistical analysis, and organizational management. Your focused graduate courses combined with the in-depth professional competence you?ll gain from the major coursework will earn you an enhanced MBA degree.
Capella University Online
In the fast-growing field of health care management, a master's degree is the standard credential for most health care positions. People who choose this specialization are often health care professionals who wish to pursue management or director positions in a variety of health care settings.
Request more information
Next Pages >> , 2