Nursing and Health Care
Nursing degree programs are designed to prepares students for professional careers in a variety of health care or related health settings. Program addresses the basic body of knowledge relevant to health care services such as management, finance and accounting, legal and ethical parameters, health and disease factors, and human and information resources.
American Sentinel University Online
Accredited online degree programs have become the 21st Century solution to continuing education and career advancement. American Sentinel provides online degree programs that fit within hectic home and work schedules. We offer distance learning students affordable, flexible, and relevant coursework in technology, healthcare and business. American Sentinel offers one of the lowest tuition rates for online degree programs and a full range of financial aid and assistance support.
Request more information
- RN to BS Nursing:- This is a CCNE accredited, Bachelor of Science degree completion program for registered nurses, based on the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model. Students learn to integrate methods of research and scholarship in making and prioritizing diagnoses, and in planning, implementing, and evaluating care of individuals, groups, and communities. Student in this program are required to complete two practicals - one emphasizing Community Health and the other emphasizing Leadership and Management. Thirty credits of this program must be completed through American Sentinel University.
- RN to MS Nursing:- The CCNE accredited RN to MSN degree is designed for registered nurses with an associate degree in nursing and at least two years of experience. This program provides nurses the opportunity to earn a MSN degree without earning a bachelor's degree.
- MS Nursing – Management and Organizational Leadership:- The CCNE accredited Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership degree is for experienced nurses who wish to expand their career options. This program equips students for careers in nursing administration. The program focuses on preparing the staff nurse to assume a broader leadership role within an organization, and then further develop for the nursing executive role.
- MS Nursing – Case Management:- The CCNE accredited nursing case management program prepares experienced nurses to assume the role of case manager within the various sectors of a health system or insurance industry. Content builds upon the standards of the Case Management Society of America core curriculum, with additional emphasis on distance client management using technology. Students are introduced to the process of Life Care Planning. This program is ideal for nurses wishing create their own business in case management.
- MS Nursing – Nursing Informatics:- This CCNE accredited nursing degree program prepares experienced nurses to manage health information systems critical to the mission of health care delivery systems. Nurses will develop expertise in clinical and administrative systems, data management and data mining for the improvement of patient care and information systems project management. Graduates will be prepared to assume critical roles in managing health information systems in ambulatory, acute, and long term care settings, as well as in the public health environment.
- MS Nursing – Infection Prevention and Control:- Patient safety, quality control for hospital-acquired infections, and the growing threat of epidemics and pandemics are all indicators that more and more healthcare systems will need to hire nurses trained in infection control and prevention. American Sentinel’s CCNE accredited master’s degree in nursing with a specialization in infection prevention and control can provide entry into this important emerging field.
, << 3