Top Graduate Degree Programs
Most studies show that people with advanced degrees earn more on average than people with bachelor's degrees. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, higher learning equals higher earning. Associate degree graduates make an additional $4,294 in wages per year over high school graduates. That annual additional salary grows by $17,287 for a bachelorís degree and $27,856 for a masterís degree.
A college master's degree is worth $1.3 million more in lifetime earnings than a high school diploma, according to a recent report from the Commerce Department's Census Bureau. www.usgovinfo.about.com report reveals that over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million; those with a bachelor's degree, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree, $2.5 million.
Kaplan University - Online
Competition is keen for upper-level management positions in most industries. Specialized knowledge and expertise may give you the edge you need to stand out to employers and land these highly coveted leadership roles. The MBA program is designed to allow you to increase your marketability and value by completing four or more additional courses in one of the designated areas of specialization. The MBA program can take between one and two years to complete, depending on if you are attending school full-time or part-time and if you have applicable transfer credits.
Master Of Business Administration
Request more information
- MBA/Finance:- Analyze strategies for investing in various markets. Gain an understanding of the primary real and financial assets that comprise corporate balance sheets. Explore mergers and acquisitions and financial management issues for international businesses, including foreign exchange risk, hedging strategies, and global positioning of assets. Acquire the knowledge and skills required to prepare and interpret financial statements.
American InterContinental University Online
American Intercontinental University makes it possible to fit education into your schedule, and nurtures your achievement with incredible support. AIU Online is the web-based virtual campus of American InterContinental University, an international university.
Master of Business Administration Degree
Request more information
- MBA - Accounting & Finance:- For those looking for an MBA with a concentration in Accounting and Finance degree online, note that AIU created this MBA program to help prepare students interested in developing and advancing their career opportunities as Financial Analysts, Independent Accountants and other financial professions. This accelerated, team-based program can be completed as little as 10 months.
- MBA - Finance:- Financial analysts continue to be in demand throughout the business world. These skilled professionals play a key role in an organization's economic performance by providing analysis and guidance regarding investment decisions. AIU Online's Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program offers a concentration in Finance to help meet the demand for industry-current professionals with the knowledge and skills to pursue exciting career opportunities in the growing finance industry. This accelerated MBA degree program can be completed as little as 10 months.
Capella University Online
As an accredited university, Capella University takes online education to a higher level. The mission of Capella University is to extend access to high quality bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and certificate programs for adults who seek to maximize their personal and professional potential. Enrollment counselors at Capella will discuss your estimated total costs and provide options for financing and reducing tuition costs through transfer credit and reimbursement programs.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Request more information
- MBA in Accounting:- This MBA Accounting specialization will expand your knowledge in areas such as budget planning and control, audit and evaluation of controls, and financial measurement, documentation, and reporting. This specialization is also designed to help you build the strategic perspective you need to interact effectively with executive management and strengthen your ability to succeed in middle and senior management positions. People who pursue this specialization are often pursuing supervisory or management positions in accounting, auditing, and other financial recording and reporting functions.
- MBA in Finance:- This Finance MBA specialization is designed to help you build the financial analysis and strategic perspective you need to interact effectively with executive management as a partner in making key business decisions. People who choose this specialization are often pursuing middle- to senior-level management positions in financial institutions or finance departments.