Computer System Degree Online
Whether your goal is to enhance your professional competence, change careers, or advance your career, Walden’s M.S. in Systems Engineering program can help you achieve that goal. System Engineering Degree program is designed for experienced systems engineering professionals who recognize the personal and professional value of an advanced degree. Whether you choose the General Program or the Operations specialization, your Program of Study will prepare you to analyze, develop, and manage large engineering and organizational systems. Walden University is among Top Accredited American online universities.
Walden Online University
Walden’s M.S. in Systems Engineering program offers:-
- A multidisciplinary graduate program developed specifically for engineers
- Opportunity to collaborate and exchange best practices with fellow engineers
- Flexibility to continue working full time as you pursue your graduate degree
- Exceptional student services and supportive faculty
Request more information
- M.S. in Systems Engineering General Program:- The M.S. in Systems Engineering General Program is designed to provide you with the necessary processes and tools that will enable you to define and validate system requirements, develop effective designs, and ensure those designs are safe and meet customer requirements. The General Program’s multi-disciplinary approach was developed specifically for engineers from various disciplines, and allows you to create your own focus by choosing from a wide array of electives to meet your specific interests. Estimated time to completion: 18 months, depending on individual progress and credits transferred.
Core Courses:- Systems Engineering and Analysis, Systems Optimization and Analysis, Systems Testing and Reliability, Systems Engineering Management.
Request more information
- M.S. in Systems Engineering Operations:- M.S. in systems engineering operations, you will learn the processes and gain the tools that will enable you to define and validate system requirements and engage in the analysis and design of large-scale systems. Develop an understanding of the concepts of systems and systems engineering so you can estimate reliability and risk associated with large-scale systems and ultimately plan, organize, and manage complex systems projects. Estimated time to completion: 18 months, depending on individual progress and credits transferred.
M.S. in Systems Engineering Courses
- Leadership and Teamwork: Accomplishing Momentum Transfer Using Power, Influence, and Collaboration
- Systems Engineering and Analysis
- Systems Engineering Management
- Probability and Statistics for Scientists and Engineers
- Systems Testing and Reliability
- Operations Research Models
- Integrated Risk Management
- Systems Optimization and Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Modeling Manufacturing Systems
- Total Quality Management and Improvement