http://www.Edegreecolleges.com/ (the 'company' 'We', 'Us' 'Our') offer information about colleges and universities at free of cost to the visitors of http://www.edegreecolleges.com/
- All website design and the Forms hosted with the Site including, but not limited to, information, data, graphs, typefaces, graphics, and other material (collectively "Content") is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and/or Indian and/or International copyright laws, and own by the respective owner (either We or some Third Party site), to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all content.
- Except as expressly authorized or licensed, you may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- The logos and other trademarks are either our property or licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by us and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
- Third Party Sites:
- The Third Party Sites may provide Forms, Graphics, Logos, Banners, Text to placed on our site. That content is property of those Third Party Sites. We do not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or any other representation about any Third Party Site or its content.
THE SITE, FORMS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS & MERCHANTS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS & MERCHANTS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability:
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE AND FORMS. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE, FORMS AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OF ABOVE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR (AND OUR SUPPLIERS') LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO TWO HUNDRED INDIAN RUPEES (INR 200) ONLY.
- Governing Law:
- What information is collected by the Company at the Site.
- What information is collected by the Company through the use of the Forms placed on third party web sites.
- How we may share information.
- User Consent:
- A Note to All Users:
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- Types of Data We Collect:
- "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons.
- "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below:-
- Anonymous Data
When you visit our Site, we collect following Anonymous Data to track your activities on our Site:
- Your IP address
- Your Browser Information
- Your Referral Information
- Your Visiting Time and Date
- URL of the Landing Page
- If you use our search engine then we also collect the search information
- If you click out-going link to third party site then we also collect your destination URL
- Personal Data
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- If you contact us via the "Contact Us" page of our Site, we will collect your name, e-mail address, phone number and any other content included in the message in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Provided from Other Sources:
- Use of Your Data:
- General Use
In general, Anonymous and Personal Data we collect is used
- To improve our Site
- To offer better service to you
- To track user if (s)he doing any illegal activity on the Site.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to third party advertisers in its discretion.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion, including but not limited to the following:
- Governmental Agencies or Other Companies
We may share Personal Data with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities for marketing purposes.
We may share your Personal Data with third-party contractors that use the Personal Data to provide services to us or to you, including for data validation, enhancement, information verification and suppression services, and, to the extent permitted by law, individual reference or look-up services. We may make disclosures to help us enforce or apply existing terms and conditions and/or other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or third parties.
- Third Party Websites:
- Right to Transfer:
All or any of Company's rights and obligations under this Agreement may be assigned to a subsequent owner or operator of the Site, Forms or Services in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of Company's assets. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any or all of your rights hereunder, without the prior written consent of Company, and any attempt to do so is void.
- Your California Privacy Rights:
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Our Site is all directed to people who are older than 13 years.
- Your Consent:
While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with the Company and its partners.